Gravel goals vary, but whether you want flat-out speed or smooth control, this pro-level flyer can do it all. Lightweight, compliant and ultra-efficient on roads, gravel and dirt, it’s built for endurance and confident handling so you can crush daily rides and big weekend adventures.
This high-performance all-rounder is the choice of Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders for grueling gravel races like the Dirty Kanza 200. It’s designed around a lightweight Advanced composite frameset with gravel-riding geometry, so you can tackle long, hard rides with greater control and less fatigue. A full composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for larger tires up to 45mm so you can float through the rough stuff. Add in some clever frame details, including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories, and you have everything you need for your gravel adventures.
Versatile gravel geometry
- Frame is designed with endurance positioning and shorter chainstays for precise handling, agility and control. The result is confident speed in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle climbs to rugged dirt descents.
- Innovative Contact SLR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume tires up to 45mm helps smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
- The Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power, giving Revolt Advanced Pro a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Wheels: Giant CXR-2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 42mm
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX-815 Di2
- Crankset: Praxis Zayante X Carbon, 32/48
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Giant CXR-2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 42mm|
|Hubs||Giant CXR-2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem|
|Spokes||Giant CXR-2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem|
|Tires||Maxxis Velocita, 700x40c|
|Crankset||Praxis Zayante X Carbon|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis, press fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX-815 Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX-815 Di2|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano CS-HG800, 11x34|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX-815 Di2|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR XR D-Fuse, 31.8|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8-degree|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX RX-810 hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX-810 hydraulic|
|Seat Post||Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Chameleon Mars / Large||04712878610347||2102013107||210000008078|