- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
- Front and rear brake - For Mountain Bike Applications - 1.5mm stainless cable - Length: 1750mm
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
- Smooth surface and low friction - Pre-stretching reduces elongation for high braking responsiveness - Stainless: permanent rust-free performance - Avid, Shimano, SRAM compatible - Double ended for use with road or mountain bikes
- Stainless steel slick extruded surface - 1.1mm x 2100mm - Pre-stretched for precise shifting - Permanent rust free performance - Shimano & SRAM compatible
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cable is non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB shifters - Pre-stretched for more responsive braking - 1.1mm x 2300mm
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cable is non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Double ended for Shimano/SRAM road and MTB brake levers - Pre-stretched for more responsive braking - 1.5mm x 1700mm
Page 1 of 1