- Front and rear brake - For Mountain Bike Applications - 1.5mm stainless cable - Length: 1750mm
$34.99 - $71.99
Sport shift housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better shifting performance - Linear strand construction for compressionless performance - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized - 4.0mm outer diameter solid colors; 4.5mm OD braided colors - Length: 10m
$5.49 - $7.49
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
- Smooth surface and low friction - Pre-stretching reduces elongation for high braking responsiveness - Stainless: permanent rust-free performance - Avid, Shimano, SRAM compatible - Double ended for use with road or mountain bikes
- Stainless steel slick extruded surface - 1.1mm x 2100mm - Pre-stretched for precise shifting - Permanent rust free performance - Shimano & SRAM compatible
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cable is non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB shifters - Pre-stretched for more responsive braking - 1.1mm x 2300mm
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cable is non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Double ended for Shimano/SRAM road and MTB brake levers - Pre-stretched for more responsive braking - 1.5mm x 1700mm
- 1.5mm x 1700mm advanced die-drawn stainless steel cable is low friction with minimal elongation for smooth and responsive braking performance - Recommend for use with Ciclovation™ Premium or Advanced outer casing systems - Compatible with all cable-actuated road bike brake systems - Compatible with all high-performance outer casing, lubricants, and end caps
Page 1 of 1