Quick Overview Our latest addition to the Tailbones® family introduces a top layer of Memory Foam for a more personalized feel and added comfort. Serfas Tailbones® saddles supports the sit bones and provides a smooth comfortable ride using Progressive Density Foam while a Deep Groove Design allows maximum blood flow into the neurovascular bundle for drastically reduced numbness and discomfort. Features: - Rear Elastomer Suspension For Added Comfort and Shock Absorption - Top Layer of Memory Foam - Progressive Foam Technology - Relaxed Riding Position - Rails: Steel - Cover: Waterproof Vinyl - Length: 271mm - Width: 271mm - Weight: 878g +/- 90 Day Comfort Guarantee We understand finding the perfect saddle can be tough, which is why every Serfas® saddle sold is backed by our 90-Day Comfort and Satisfaction Guarantee Limited Lifetime Warranty We stand behind our products and are committed to providing the high quality all of our customers deserve which is why Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser of a saddle that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Ride in the rain? The Serfas' Lycra Saddle Cover will keep your saddle dry. In addition to being waterproof, it's incredibly durable and easy to slip over your saddle thanks to its integrated elastic band. • Waterproof Synthetic Cover • Integrated Elastic Band to fit Snugly around Saddle • Incredibly Durable • Cover: Lycra
The Donna comes to guarantee a nice riding experience to the female community, in total comfort and in full compliance with the woman’s needs. - Increased padding to ensure durable riding positioning for long distances and provides the rider with protection against skin inflammation - Technical cover material that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime - Special Gel Flow anatomic cut-out provides excellent comfort to “soft tissue” areas by offering greater flexibility at the front of the saddle. Combined with a thin layer of silicone gel it absorbs all road vibrations - Gender: Women's - Rail Material: Manganese - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Leather - Length: 270mm - Width: 152mm - Weight: 345g
One of Selle Italia's "super comfort" models. Its main features are the anatomic central opening, differentiated-thickness padding, and the ample support area. - Gender: Men's - Rail Material: Titanium - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 290mm - Width: 146mm - Weight: 330g
- The Next Evolution in comfort, high performance, and affordability - Constructed of brand new, fully recyclable, one-piece green-tek material, this saddle provides the best possible impact on your wallet and the environment - FeC Alloy rails - 299g - W 145mm, L 245mm
- The latest Evolution in the Novus saddle lineup - Maintains the classic waved shape of previous models, with new one-piece construction - "Boost" short nose improves thigh clearance and saddle fit, and reduces weight - Superflow central exhaust increases comfort and relieves pressure from the perineal area - idMatch L3, Alloy Rails - Cover: X-Tek - Dimensions: 248 x 145mm - 280g
- The latest Evolution in the Novus saddle lineup - ''Boost'' short nose improves thigh clearance, saddle fit and reduces weight - Superflow central exhaust increases comfort and improves pressure relief for the perineal area - idMatch L3, Manganese Rails
Giant's Connect Comfort Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. It wide base with plush padding makes riding comfortable. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic cover and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
Liv's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
The all-new Giant Approach is a versatile road saddle that delivers the perfect blend of comfort and support. With an optimized shape and ergonomic cut-out design delivering comfort for a wide variety of riding positions and lightweight, high-elastic PU foam providing maximum support, the Giant Approach saddle delivers true all-around performance for all. - Optimized shaping delivers comfort in a variety of positions for more riders. - Optimized rail joint structure. - Ergonomic cut-out design and high-elastic, free-flowing particles reduce pressure points by more than 20 percent and help distribute pressure across a broader contact area. - Lightweight, high-elastic PU foam contributes to overall weight savings and provides increased support. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - 270mm x 145mm
Giant's Contact City+ Saddle is comfortable enough for you to enjoy commuting around town and durable enough to withstand city riding. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you're ride will feel smooth. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
Giant's Contact Comfort Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base for amazing comfort as you pedal. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
Giant's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
- Dynamic Cycling Fit Provides A Simple, Comprehensive Saddle Selection Process - Uniclip Accessory Mount - Vacuum Formed High-Quality Microfiber Cover - Strategically Placed Particle Flow Technology - Nylon Base - Hollow Chromoly Rails - Forward And Upright Contact Conditions
The all-new Giant Fleet SLR saddle is a high- performance short-nose road racing saddle tuned to deliver superior performance to a wide range of male road cyclists. With new generation saddle shaping and an ergonomic cut-out design delivering comfort in a multitude of riding positions, ultra-light Rebound foam providing incredibly high elasticity for ultimate support and super-strong full-carbon rails providing maximum compliance, the Fleet SLR gives discerning riders the opportunity to reach their peak level of performance. - A new generation saddle shape delivers enhanced comfort, support and better pedaling efficiency in different positions. - Ergonomic cut-out design helps relieve soft tissue pressure and prevent numbness. - High-elastic, free-flowing particles reduce pressure points by more than 20 percent and help distribute pressure across a broader contact area. - Premium ultra-light Giant Rebound foam. - Wider, short-nose design. - Lightweight SST alloy rails. - An ultra-light carbon composite base with optimized rail joint structure provides all-day support. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - 248mm x 145mm
- HexAir Technology is a breakthrough in saddle comfort featuring patent pending hexagonal, air pockets and specially treated outer layer to provide a non-stick surface - Easily stretches over most racing and touring saddles - Silicone with a hexagonal air pocket grid design is fully waterproof and UV resistant - Available in two sizes for racing and touring saddles - -01: Racing saddles, 5.5" wide; -02: Comfort/Touring saddles, 6.6" wide
Page 1 of 1